Colonial Folklorico Dance Shoes
Sale Sold out
Regular price $78.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Introducing Colonial 325, the quintessential Folklorico Dance Shoes! A must-have in every dancer's wardrobe, these black and white beauties are the cornerstone of many Folklorico dances. With their classic design, traditional shape, and low heel, Colonial 325 embodies the essence of Folklorico footwear. Hand stitched in Leon, Guanajuato, the leather capital of the world, these shoes have earned their esteemed reputation. Step onto the dance floor with confidence, knowing that you are wearing the timeless essence of Folklorico tradition.
This style is true to size. For wide feet, Colonial advises sizing up at least one half size from a street shoe. For kid sizes see Colonial 125 Women's Folklorico Dance Shoes.
- Supple premium leather upper.
- Ankle strap with pin buckle provides security and eases tension on instep.
- Leather lining for added support.
- Strong heel with reinforced shank for ultimate stability.
- Nails on heel and toe for crisp resonant sound.
- Strong wooden heel.
- Smooth leather outsole perfect for various dance surfaces.
- Hand-stitched anti-slip rubber sole.
- Imported. Made in Mexico.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 US. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 10.9 oz